20 December 2020
Men should write down 7 the procedure takes care of yourself and the wife before collecting eggs-collecting sperm.
1. During IVF due to ongoing drug and surveillance, women are more likely to be anxious and anxious. Men should provide more care, understanding, and support to help relieve anxiety.
2. Let your wife avoid overwork and take care of every meal.
3. Quit smoking and alcohol
– Eat, as well as provide appropriate vitamin-inclusive (or follow your doctor’s instructions).
– Avoid sleeping late at night.
– Avoid contact with high-temperature environments. For example, do not use a sauna and hot tub.
– Do not wear too much-toned underwear.
– Exercise modestly.
4. The date of the egg collection (the date of the sperm retrieval) Men must abstain from sex for 3-7 days, the doctor will inform the time to secrete in advance, please follow the doctor’s instructions.
5. Pay attention to personal hygiene, let men shower on the day of collecting eggs (sperm collection day), specifically cleaning the genitals and surrounding sections to avoid semen contamination.
6. On the day of the egg collection (sperm collection day) both sides brought a real ID card to see the doctor. The man deposits the sperm as prescribed and waits for his wife to finish collecting the eggs so that his wife can relax in the lounge.
7. When it comes to collecting eggs and collecting sperm. The man must go to the doctor with his wife, sign the relevant consent form and take his wife home, and get enough rest.